Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Community Art Updates

I have been trying to send regular email updates about the Community Arts Program here at Ayuda. I will be mailing a new one tomorrow. If you do not receive these updates and would like to, please send me an email and I'll add you to the list. The latest update will include some stories from the students in our program. I feel that I am being transformed by sharing the stories of those around me. I would love for you to join in. Email me at: misk77@yahoo.com

1 comment:

chanchanchepon said...

Hey Michaelanne,

Thanks for your recent note on my blog. I appreciate getting comments, so I thought I would reciprocate, and encourage you to keep blogging as well.

I think what y'all are doing is pretty wonderful there in Philly. Maybe next time you are in town you could share with some folks at h2o how you are living the gospel in your community.

It's funny because here sometimes it feels like I'm spinning my wheels, and not really getting anywhere. Last week, I feel like the events and the activities took a lot of people somewhere. I'm sure you have times like that too. Day by day, you are taking people somewhere though!